Brief Information: – HQ Southern Command Invites Offline Application Form for the Recruitment of Tradesman Mate & Washerman Post. Interested candidates are advised to read the full notification before applying for Military Hospital / HQ Southern Command Recruitment 2022.
Category: Defence Job
Post Name: Tradesman Mate & Washerman
Total Post: 26
Apply Mode: Offline
Application Fee: 100/-
Age Limit: 18-25 years
Military Hospital / HQ Southern Command – Important Date
Start Date for Apply Expected: 26/02/2022
Last Date for Apply Offline: 11/04/2022
Application Fee: Postal Order – Rs. 100/-
“Postal Order in favour of “Regimental Fund Account, MH Chennai”
Age Limit: Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 25 Years (Age Relaxation applicable as per Govt. Rules)
Military Hospital / HQ Southern Command– Vacancy Details
Military Hospital / HQ Southern Command– Eligibility
Tradesman Mate: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board/University.
Washerman: Matriculation pass or equivalent from recognized Board/university. Must be able to wash Military / Civilian clothes thoroughly well.
Required Documents for Apply
Copy of all educational certificates, caste certificate, Copy of PPO & discharge book in case of Ex-servicemen will be attached after self-attestation. For the purpose of Indian Nationality, any one of the following documents must also be enclosed with the application.
- Birth Certificate
- Domestic Certificate
- Nationality Certificate
- Indian Passport
- Permanent Residence Certificate.
- Two recent additional passport size photographs.
How to Fill HQ Southern Command Form 2022
- The Candidates must clearly Superscribe “Application for the post of …..” on the top of the Envelope and category in the Capital letter.
- The reserved category candidate should also write their category on the left-hand corner of the envelope.
- The application will be accepted only through Registered Post or speed post.
- The application should be addressed to “The Commandant, Military Hospital, Defence Colony Road. Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Pin: 600032”.
- All candidates must enclose self-addressed Envelopes and fees in the form of a Postal Order of Rs. 100/- in favour of “Regimental Fund Account, MH Chennai and two recent passport size photos in addition to affixing in the application.
- The fee will be exempted as per the Government of India provision.
- The postal Order should be issued on or after the date of publication of the advertisement.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
Question papers will be bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Time Duration: 2 Hours
Mode of Exam: Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
Written Exam Standard: 10th Standard
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25|
Important Links For Apply
Application Form: Available Soon
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here