Brief Information: Indian Navy Invites Online Application For The Recruitment Post Of Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers For Various Entries – Jan 2023 (ST 23) Course At Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. Interested candidates are recommended to read the full notification before apply for Indian Navy SSC officer Jan 2023 course.
Indian Navy SSC Officer Jan 2023 (ST 23) Course– In Short Details
Title: Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2022- Jan 2023 (ST 23) Course
Category: Defence Job
Post Name: Short Service Commission (SSC) Officers For Various Entries
Total Post/Seat: 155
Apply Mode: Online
Application Fee: Not Specified
Age Limit: Post Wise different
Application Start Date: 25/02/2022
Application Last Date: 12/03/2022
Indian Navy SSC Officer – Branch Wise Vacancy Details & Age Limit
|SL No||Branch/ Cadre||Vacancy||Gender||Born Between(Both Dates inclusive)|
|1||General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre||40||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003*|
|2||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||06||Men & Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|3||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||06||Men & Women||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002|
|4||Observer||08||Men||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|5||Pilot||15||Men||02 Jan 1999 to 01 Jan 2004|
|6||Logistics||18||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|7||Education||17||Men & Women||For M.Tech – 02 Jan 1996 to 01 Jan 2002
For All Others – 02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jan 2002
|8||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||15||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
|9||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||30||Men||02 Jan 1998 to 01 Jul 2003|
Indian Navy SSC Officer– Eligibility
1. General Service [GS(X)] /Hydro Cadre: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC): BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation / Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics / Micro Electronics / Instrumentation / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Tele Communication /Instrumentation & Control / Control Engineering / Production / Industrial Production / Industrial Engineering / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Information Technology / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / Computer Application / Metallurgy / Metallurgical / Chemical/ Material Science / Aero Space / Aeronautical Engineering OR Post Graduate degree in Electronics / Physics. Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII.
3. Air Traffic Controller (ATC)/ Observer/ Pilot: BE / B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X and XII and minimum 60% marks in English in class X or class XII).
4. Logistics: BE/B.Tech in any discipline with First Class or MBA with First Class, or B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) with First class along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management, or MCA / M.Sc (IT) with First Class.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Maths / Operational Research) with Physics in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M.Sc. (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- 60% marks in M Tech from a recognized University / Institute in any of the following disciplines:- (a) Communication System Engineering. (b) Control & Instrumentation Engineering. (c) Manufacturing / Production Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering/ Material Science. (d) Mechanical System Engineering / Mechanical System Design / Mechanical Design.
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks (Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Telecommunications/ Electrical)
- BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in Mechanical Engineering.
5. Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Mechanical / Mechanical with Automation (ii) Marine (iii) Instrumentation (iv) Production (v) Aeronautical (vi) ) Industrial Engineering & Management (vii) Control Engg (viii) Aero Space (ix) Automobiles (x) Metallurgy (xi) Mechatronics (xii) Instrumentation & Control.
6. Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]: BE / B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in (i) Electrical (ii) Electronics (iii) Electrical & Electronics (iv) Electronics & Communication (v) Electronics & Tele Communication (vi) Tele Communication (vii) Applied Electronics and Communication (AEC) (viii) Instrumentation (ix) Electronics & Instrumentation (x) Instrumentation & Control (xi) Applied Electronics & Instrumentation (xii) Power Engineering (xiii) Power Electronics.
How To Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Online Form 2022
Candidates are to register and fill application on Indian Navy website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in w.e.f 25 Feb 22. To save time during the application submission window, candidates can fill in their details and upload documents in advance. The online submission of application is as under:-
(a) Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable to keep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following:-
(i) Correct filling up of personal particulars. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matriculation Certificate.
(ii) Fields such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields and need to be filled.
(b) All relevant documents (preferably in original), marks sheets upto 5th & 7th semester for regular and integrated BE/ B.Tech courses respectively and all semesters for other degree examination, date of birth proof (as per 10th & 12th certificate), CGPA conversion formula for BE/ B.Tech, Merchant Navy certificate issued by Government of India, Ministry of Shipping & Transport, NCC ‘C’ certificate issued by National Cadet Corps and a recent passport size colour photograph should be scanned in original JPG/TIFF format, for attaching the same while filling up the application.
(c) If any scanned document is not legible/ readable for any reason, the application will be rejected. Candidates are to take print out of application and carry it while appearing for SSB interview.
(d) The application once submitted will be final and no request for amendments/change will be entertained.
Important Link for Apply Indian Navy SSC Officer Course 2022
|Apply Online||Click Here[Application Start Date 25-02-2022]|
|Applicant Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|